Thursday 5 December 2013

CC Box 17

CC Box 17 arrived last week, and I was really impressed, especially after the let down (in my opinion) of CC Box 16.

This month, the theme was Medieval. Not my usual cup of tea, but I thought the crafty goodies worked well!


Here's the art card, along with a fat quarter of lovely patterned fabric and the usual craft papers (I never know what to do with these, they're so pretty and I don't want to cut them up!)


There were some lovely fleur de lis charms, a couple of crown charms and 2 metal filigrees, along with some shiny red beads, siver fabric paint and washi tape, which I'm looking forward to using.


It wouldn't be a CC Box without the kit - some pretty shiny pearl beads and seed beads to make a bracelet with - I'm looking forward to attempting this over the weekend if I get chance! There were also some metallic fibres in the box - they fuse together if ironed under protective paper - no idea what to do with these, but I'm sure they'll be useful for something!

And in other good news, my Sprite Stitch swap gift arrived safely, and seems to have gone down well! I'll post pictures soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment