Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year, New House, New Goals

It's a brand new year, which means new resolutions to make and break! I've gone for the standard ones, try to improve my general fitness, be more organised (greatly needed) and try to finish what I start, craftywise.

It was great having time off work for the holidays, especially now the contracts on the house have been exchanged and everything's going well with that! We have a moving date, and even managed to box up some stuff over the hols. I've gone through my wardrobe, and will be making a trip to the charity shops soon with lots of things I no longer wear. The wardrobe is still full though - perhaps I should stop buying clothes...

Sadly I've had to revise over the holidays as I have exams in January, booo. This has sapped some of the excitement out of moving/packing! Still, it's nice to know the exams will be done with and I can enjoy the new place and go shopping for furniture and anything else we need.

Beer Festival meetings are starting up again soon, another thing using up my precious time. It does mean that I haven't had much chance to craft of late, and it's looking like Feb before I'll have any proper time to start again. One goal for this year is to get out the Epic Pokemon stitch and work on that. I can't believe it's been a year since I did any work on it.

Right, back to it, lots to get on with! Apologies if I don't update for a while, things are just starting to get hectic! :)

I hope everyone reading has a great 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment