Friday 21 December 2012

Flygon and Christmas

So, here we have the finished blackwork Flygon! Really happy with how it turned out, especially the wings with the metallic thread. Had a lot of fun making this. The pattern is from the lovely Gatchastitch, and can be found here http://gatchastitch.blogspot.co.uk/


Now I just need to decide what to do with the finished piece!

Christmas seems to have snuck up on me this year, and I still have a couple of small presents to buy. I also still have a couple of things to sew up, which I probably should have done instead of Flygon, but I'm not a fan of sewing up and this was much more fun!

I'm hoping I'll be able to do some craft type things over the holidays, but I've got lots of plans to see freinds and family as well, so my week off may not be as relaxing as I'd like it to be!

Seasons Greetings everyone!

Oh, and in case anyone's interested.... We couldn't find a star/ornament that we liked for the top of our Christmas tree this year... so we used an Oddish instead! (You may also notice a chain chiomp and Dr Bunsen Honeydew glasses holder on the tree as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment