Good news! The Fusion in Paris top is going well. I've done the body (there was a slight mishap with the shaping on one side but I don't think it'll be too noticeable) and have just started the bottom ribbing. Hopefully I'll be able to get a picture of it for the next post - I didn't take one last time I tried it on. Just the bottom ribbing and sleeves to do, then weaving in all of the ends. Luckily there's not too many ends!
I did get a little bit bored of knitting, so picked up the Epic Pokemon Gen 1 cross stitch. I keep meaning to get more done on it, but it's so bulky that I only want to do it when I know I have a few hours at a time that I can dedicate to it and that doesn't happen very often. Still, progress is progress, and I managed to get some more of it done. Here's a pic of before I started:
And here it is after I finished for the night:
I know it doesn't look like much, but it's an evening's work. There's a few large blocks of single colours coming up soon so once I get cracking on those it'll look like lots of progress is being made. It's always tricky to see progress when you're just filling in the odd gap here and there! I've got quite a lot going on at the moment so I'm not sure when I'll next pick it up. The beauty of the Fusion in Paris top is that it was a very simple knit and I could pick it up and do a few rows, or even a few stitches here and there when I had a bit of spare time.
More pics and updates soon - hopefully with a finished top!