Tuesday 27 August 2013

CC Box 14

This months Crafty Creatives box arrived last week, and I've been itching to get stuck into it. I managed to take a few photos before messing with the contents this time, so... here we go!



So, what's in the box this month? The art card may give you a hint, and the checked paper.


This month the theme is Western! Some really lovely things inside the box this month, including the following:



Some lovely pieces of denim, turquoise beads, decorated craft papers, star shaped studs, suedette floral trim, printed fleece (so soft!) feather charms and a bear fetish pendant.

There were also 2 kits this month, a dreamcatcher kit and a rope basket kit - I'm looking forward to trying both of these.


 
 
I made a charm bracelet over the weekend, and included a couple of the feather charms (I'll try to blog about the bracelet in another post soon)
 
 
I'm still pondering what to do with the denim, fleece, studs and beads, but I'm sure I'll think of something soon. I really liked the theme of CC14, and can't wait to see what they do for CC15!
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment