Thursday 3 October 2013

CC Box 15




I'm pretty late posting this...
 

CC Box 15. I was pretty excited to receive my 3rd Crafty Creatives Box. What would it contain? What would this months theme be?

Here are the contents:


The theme was monochrome, in case it wasn't obvious!

The contents: FQ of monocrome fabric, a CC blank page notebook, art card, chalkboard clip, black and white headed pins, a graphite pencil, Stabilo Sensor pen, domino beads, polymer clay rose, teabag folding squares, some prints from Aubrey Beardsley and the CC kit - needle felting with black and white wool.

I must say, I really like the fabric, although I've not decided what I'll do with it, and the polymer rose and domino charms are pretty too. The pins will most likely come in handy when I decide what I'm doing with the fabric. The art card wasn't my cup of tea, and I'm not fussed about needle felting (although I have a friend who has wanted to have a go for ages, so she'll be having a play with the kit. I might give the tea bag folding a try, but doubt I'll make much use of the pen/pencil/doodle book as I'm not very artistic (I can draw Garfield eating a burger and that's about it!)

If I'm honest, this month's box didn't appeal to me greatly, which is a shame. My friend is happy though, as it means she can try needle felting out! You can't please everybody sadly, and I'm hoping next month's box will be a little bit more suited to me! Hopefully I'll be able to blog about it a bit sooner next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment