Monday 11 August 2014

Small update

It's been a while since I last posted... I've not been in much of a crafty mood lately, and so haven't been doing much. His Hotness is coming along slowly, but it's tricky to see anything yet so I've not taken any pictures.

I've also been working on my Sprite Stitch swap gift - which was a bit of a disaster! It turned out far too small, so I've gone back to the drawing board. If in doubt, try again but with something you know. Supplies have been ordered and arrived on Saturday, so I'll probably make a start on it tonight. Lots of folk seem to be sending out their swap gifts, and I'm feeling majorly behind! Hopefully it'll kick me into gear and get me back into crafting.

M'aiq's face is now complete, and I've started work on the hood. It's slow going!

Hopefully another update soon, with pics if I get chance. I've got lots of eggs to use up this week (how we've ended up with 15 eggs that need using I have no idea) so there may even be cake pictures - if I remember! Most of the time I bake and forget to take photos/decide they aren't photo worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment