Thursday 24 January 2013

January drawing to a close

Is it just me, or has January gone really quickly? Like, really REALLY quick? I'm sure time goes faster as you get older. Speaking of which, it suddenly hit me last night that this year I'm 27, which seems really old. 27. What have I done with my life?! Crazy.

This week, I've been busy finishing projects. The twirly scarf is done (still no pictures, as didn't like how they turned out) and the chocobo magnet is complete!


Quite happy with how it's turned out, although I probably could have cut the canvas better. I also managed to finish stitching a small thing for the Sprite Stitch swap, and just need to frame it somehow. I'll try to post a pic once they've received it. I haven't done much more on M'aiq the Liar - been busy with the other things, but will pick him up again (and the Epic Pokemon) once the 2nd swap gift is completed. I'm trying out the punch needle, and so far haven't done much (and what I have done may need to be re-done)

Running-wise - Did the c25k week 2 run 2 on Tuesday, and went to the gym again last night to do some non-running stuff. I ache quite a bit today, perhaps going on two consecutive days isn't wise...

I'm looking forward to the weekend - I've managed to get tickets for the Macc Town vs Wigan football game, and it should be good! Hopefully it won't interfere too much with the crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment