Tuesday 29 January 2013

Cheeky attempt to win an Amazon voucher

To celebrate Arnold Schwarzenegger’s return to cinema, this is my entry to win an Amazon voucher with Appliances Online:”

As promised, he's back. Arnie is coming back to the big screen, wooo! If I'm honest, I've never been a huge Arnie fan. I've only seen the first Terminator film all the way through (I know, I'm rubbish) and I don't think I've seen Kindergarten Cop. I loved his appearance in the Expendables though, and he was excellent as Mr Freeze in Batman and Robin (I love really really bad films) Twins was an excellent film as well, I loved watching that growing up.

You have to give the man credit - and not just for his films. He shows true determination, going from Austrian bodybuilder, to movie star, to Governor of California and back to movie star. How many other stars do you know that could do something similar? The only slightly similar ones coming to my mind are Hulk Hogan (3 Ninjas on High Noon at Mega Mountain) and Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson - neither of which I can see getting far in politics, no offense. I'm guessing that in his return to cinema, he will bring with him a new army of fans, people that have looked up to him as a Governor, who may not have known him from films before.

I'm really looking forward to Arnie's latest film, The Last Stand. Lots of action, lots of explosions - what more could you ask for from a film? The cast list is impressive too - I love Johnny Knoxville, and Forest Whittaker isn't exactly a small name nowadays. Definately one to watch on the big screen.

To sum up Arnie - he's a sports icon, movie star, politician and family man. Possibly the greatest man ever! A true Mr Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment