Tuesday 15 January 2013

Update on running/crafting

Yesterday, I finished my third and final run of the couch to 5km week 1. Boyfriend was laughing at me, as I seemed to spend more time walking than running. He doesn't understand that you have to take it slowly at the beginning, and work up to running longer/faster! I managed to do 3.3km (roughly 2miles) in slightly over 30minutes, which I'm quite happy with, especially for the first week. 8 more weeks to go!

Crafting wise - Still working on my twirly scarf (really should take some pictures!) Epic Pokemon is waiting for lots more stitches, Am getting on ok with M'aiq, and need to make a couple of small projects for people (I've got one project in mind, but am still playing with ideas for the other one - I'm thinking of trying out the punch needle!) Crafting has been a little slow lately, weekend was busy, I've been playing Resident Evil 5, and I've also been really distracted with a couple of books (Trudi Canavan's Black Magician Trilogy). Hopefully this week will have fewer distractions, and I'll get more done!

Also, did I mention I finally finished the teddy bear onesy? I was stitching popper buttons onto it Christmas day, so it was a little late... Forgot to take photo's though, as I'm silly! Hopefully will remember to take photos of everything soon, and will try to get a photo of my neice in her outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment